Want to install TWRP and root your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 android tablet then follow these instructions. Rooting will give you admin privileges on your Lenovo tablet and you will gain super user permission allowing you to do anything on your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 and Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 TWRP will let you install custom ROMs.
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 TWRP custom recovery
* Download and extract TWRP for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 from here.
* Download and extract the latest version of SP Flash Tool from here.
* Start SP Flash Tool, in Download tab get the scatter file from the recovery zip package. Use the Android4 file for Android 4.4 Kitkat, and the Android5 file for Android 5 Lollipop. Make sure only the recovery is ticked, and on the drop down menu ‘download only’ is selected. Click on the location column on the right of ‘recovery’ and browse to the recovery file depending on your android version.
* In SP Flash Tool, click Download.
* Connect the turned-off tablet to the PC. Recovery will flash in a matter of seconds and you will get a big green OK on the software.
* Close SP Flash Tool.
* Remove the tablet and make sure you do not start it, but get into recovery instead. Press ‘volume up and power’ and maintain that for about 10 seconds, past the vibration and the start of splash screen. A dark screen with very small characters will show up with three options: Recovery, Fastboot and Normal. Don’t touch anything unless you make sure you understand what the buttons do. Volume up is used to navigate (go to Recovery), volume down activates the selection. DON’T select any other option! The power button has no effect.
* TWRP will start.
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 rooting method
To root, reboot into Recovery mode and use the ‘Install Zip’ option in your Custom Recovery to install ‘BETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip’ from here and you shall be rooted.