Toshiba Released E45, E55 Laptops
Having surprised everyone last April with the presentation of the KIRAbook , perhaps the currently most advanced premium ultrabook, Toshiba introduced to list two other lower-end solutions but no less interesting. We speak Fujitsu ultrabook 14-inch Satellite E45 and 15.6-inch notebook Satellite E55 . Both inherit from KIRAbook first lines of the body, essential and the wedge-shaped profile and then the bill in metal, although in this case we speak of simple alloy of aluminum and magnesium not that particular model of the range top.
Also the resolution of the display is obviously far from that adopted for the KIRAbook, stopping in both cases at 1366 x 768 pixels . On the other hand, however, is that the Satellite E45 E55 support networks to next-generation 802.11ac WiFi and optional versions will also be available with multitouch screen. Finally, the two models have backlit keyboards, the 15-inch even with the addition of a dedicated numeric keypad, ports USB 2.0 and 3.0 , one with Sleep & Charge function, digital video output HDMI , plug for connecting to wired networks, reader of SD and stereo speakers with support for DTS Sound Studio.
The ultrabook Satellite E45 notebook is available in a single setup, which includes a processor Intel Core i5 and a traditional hard drive 500 GB, combined with a solid state drive. The most interesting aspect however is that it is one of the first new-generation ultrabook to integrate the software Dragon Assistant for voice commands. More detailed proposal for the Satellite E55, which will be available with either a Core i5 CPU with AMD A6 APU . This latest version will be available in two trim levels, E55DT with touchscreen and hard disk 500 GB and E55D, without touch but with hard disk of 750 GB.
Toshiba Satellite E45 will be available from the 4th of August at a suggested retail price of $ 818 , but, according to some sources, could come down to 799.99 dollars on arrival on the shelves. The Satellite S55D and S55DT APU with AMD instead will only come in September, with a price equal to 580 and $ 700 , while there is no confirmation regarding the price of the new Intel based.
- Lenovo ThinkPad 8 tablet with faster Z3795 CPU and 4 GB dual memory launched
- HTC Desire 616 Review and Specifications
- Archos ArcBook Review
- LTE Variant of ThinkPad 10 Price details
- Motorola: Moto And in Italy from June to 129 €
- Motorola E Review, a comparison from a G owner
- ASUS Transformer Book T100: new series comes with a better processor
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Review
- Acer Iconia A1-840 Review
- Intel Atom Z3740 Z3740D Z3770 Z3770D S1260 S1240 S1220 Discontinued
- Lenovo ThinkPad 10 Z3795 Specifications Review
- Windows 8.1 Release Date is April 8
- Full List of WP 8.1 Features
- Huawei To Launch 2 Tablets At MWC 2014
- ZOTAC ZBOX ID45, MINI PC WITH CORE I3 AND GEFORCE GT 640
- LG G Pro Lite Dual Review and Unboxing
- Toshiba W50 Tecra and Satellite P50t Review
- Manta MID717 Review
- Eurocom Armadillo Specs Price Review
- Toshiba KIRAbook, now with Intel Haswell
Posted on 2 August, 2013